Sunday, July 23, 2006

How is your inner child?

Your Inner Child Is Scared

Like a kid, you tend to shy away from new experiences.
You prefer what's tried and true - novelty is scary!
New foods, new places, and new friends are difficult for you to deal with.
Some say you're predictable, but you enjoy being comfortable.


Don't know how much I agree with this, though I guess I could see it in that I've pretty much fallen into a quiet routine in my life.

But judging by my diet pictures, my inner child should be a fifth grader. I've been carrying that sucker a long time.

3 Comments:

Blogger KNH said...

It said my inner child is scared, which is bull, so I went back and changed one of the answers where I was on the fence. Then it said I was angry! What the...I'M NOT ANGRY!! I'M NOT!! I'M...
...ahem.

Well, I'm addicted to quizzes, so here is another one from that location. Results are embarrassing:
You Are a Natural Flirt
Believe it or not, you're a really effective flirt.
And you're so good, you hardly notice that you're flirting.
Your attitude and confidence make you a natural flirt.
And the fact that you don't know it is just that more attractive!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Oz said...

A natural flirt is more attractive because it seems genuine, as opposed to forced or just a game when done by intentional flirters.

I suspect if I take that quiz my results would be:

You Are Dead. No, Seriously, You Have No Pulse.

;)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I find it very difficult to believe that you, KNH, are a natural flirt. Your shy, introverted nature just seems so contradictory to that result. Oh, wait, never mind.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home