Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Diet Inspiration

I dug this picture up for some diet inspiration. I have one copy on my fridge, and another tapes to a can of Pringles on my kitchen table. The can has gone unopened for 2+ weeks now.

Why Pringles? Because I like them. A lot. MMMmmm... salty carbs. Here's a fun fact... one can of Pringles has as many calories as 10 12 ounce bottles of Michelob Ultra Amber. Ten. I think I just heard Nicole drop her mouse. When we work on our minis, we like to share a can of Pringles and have a couple of beers. Ten.

Of course, I could apply Oz logic, drink 10 beers and say that it's only as many calories as 1 can of Pringles. And wonder who put the wood laminate flooring on the wall.

But I won't do that. I've finally broken a plateau and my weight has started moving down again. I started at the gym at 240, plateaued(?) at 235, but in the last week or two dropped to 232.

Ten.

4 Comments:

Blogger Falconsword said...

Nice picture, is it going to be a boy or a girl?

Been on atkins for over a month, lost 25lbs so far, about 5 a week. I'll remember you when I'm having steak and eggs for dinner and washing it down with a Michelob Ultra.

11:55 AM  
Blogger KNH said...

I'm Atkinsing myself too, and am down 6 pounds to 145. I will meet my pre-GenCon goal in merely 4 pounds!! My total goal is 135. But weight removed by Atkins is pretty easy to find again, so I better be careful!

Funny someone else is on Atkins. I've been hiding my diet regime from others because of the Atkins backlash. But IT WORKS!

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes fellow Atkinsers...I managed to regain all my tkins losses...time to start again.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Oz said...

You'd think given my carnivorous tendencies, Atkins would be a natural for me. Tonight for example, dinner was a steak. That's it.

The problem I have staying on any sort of diet or regimen, is ... what's that called?

Oh yeah. Discipline.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home