Friday, July 07, 2006

Can you mime a meme?

My friend Nicole put this on her blog, so I've filled out my own answers and posted it here.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Dishwasher (college food service)
2) Door-to-door home improvement sales lead poller
3) Domino's Pizza driver (30 minutes or less... 30 minutes or less...)
4) Inventory Supervisor

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1) Desperado
2) The Mummy/ The Mummy Returns/ Scorpion King
3) Pirates of the Caribbean
4) Serenity


C) Four places I have lived
1) Chicago IL
2) Griffith IN (next to Gary)
3) Franklin IN
4) Indianapolis IN

D) Four of my favorite TV shows
1) Firefly
2) Smallville
3) ST:TNG
4) Buffy

E) Four places I have Vacationed
1) Europe
2) Florida
3) Milwaukee
4) ummm... other parts of Europe

F) Websites I visit daily
1) my blog
2) something positive and sluggy freelance
3) Nicole's blog
4) Sherri's blog

G) Four of my favorite foods
1) steak
2) chicken fried rice
3) peanut butter and bacon sandwich
4) french fries

H) Four places I would rather be right now
1) A pub in Ireland
2) A pub in Scotland
3) A pub in England
4) Hawaii... in a pub

I) Four people I think will respond
1) Sherri
2) Lisa (if she reads this)
3) Lucy (ditto)
4) Toomey

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peanut butter and bacon sandwich?

*throws up*

*grin*

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...am I that predictable???

...don't answer that...

...or were you refering to Chris? (yeah, riiiiight)

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am insulted on several levels...(1) I wouldn't respond (2) wouldn't visit myspace.com\spacetruckers (3) favorite movies don't include Scrooged (what a lovely toaster!)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Oz said...

myspace.com\spacetruckers? Is that you or just the band? And some of my favorite memories are associated with Scrooged ;)

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home