Thursday, December 07, 2006

Buffy: Season 8

What? Season 8?

Before you get too excited, Season 8 is a comic book series by Dark Horse. But it is being written by Joss Whedon.


It picks up after the series finale (and mentions something from Angel Season 5). I could be adding a new title to my monthy subs. And of course, when they mention 1800 slayers, 500 working in organized squads, you know what my first thought was?

No, get your game out of the gutter.

My first thought: campaign setting. Of course, I have plenty of games already in play and in line. And I've never looked at the official BtVS RPG.

But when has that stopped me?

(and to my players, don't panic... all of my current campaigns are going strong).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will make me cry if your next campaign is not MechaMaster Galactiprise.

I have to say though, the comic looked great. AND the retcon for the Angel Immortal episode was very cool. A neat way to explain why we weren't allowed to see Buffy's face that episode.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Oz said...

Battlestar Enterprise would be a tough sell. The original got bogged down by the mech combat and wasn't everyone's cup of tea.

My friend Marik ran a great MechWarrior campaign back in the old days at the game club, focusing heavily on the Clans. We had to role-play as Clanners, not just get the cool toys and make mayhem like regular BattleTech.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home