Saturday, December 02, 2006

214

After teasing me all week by being on the low side of 215, the needle clearly fell on 214 this morning. My weight loss seems to have settled into slow but steady, but as long as it remains steady, I can't complain.


I could *try* to be more disciplined about my eating habits, I just don't want to go to the point where I starve myself for a week then binge on the rebound. I just need to cook for myself more often... that's a sure way for me to lose more weight.

I wish I'd measured my gut before I started this. My waist is definately 2" smaller. I found some jeans I had bought a few years ago then stashed away because they were too small while rifling through my dresser for sweats small enough that I wouldn't have to worry about an embarrassing incident. Now those jeans fit. Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home