Tuesday, September 19, 2006

220

I think that my new attitude of having to pay penance at the gym for dietary transgressions is paying off. Every time I've indulged, then hit the gym with that in mind, I've ended up still losing weight.

Now 215 is almost certain by Halloween, and 200 by New Year's looks very likely assuming I don't have some sort of meltdown and they find me in a huge pile of cookie dough.

I walked by a camcorder display at work and was almost shocked. I've hated those things for the past few years because I hated seeing how fat I'd become, and while I'm not svelte by any means there is a marked difference since the last time I saw myself on a camera. Between that and encouragement I'm getting from friends, maybe soon I can stop making fat jokes about myself. Not yet, but soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home