Saturday, September 16, 2006

221

That picture must have been inspiring, because I dropped 2 pounds in 48 hours. I was starting to despair that I had hit another plateau because I had been dropping about 1 per 4 days but had gone almost a week with no progress.


Of course, it didn't help that I had indulged a couple of times. Once was at a friend's, where they had delicious homemade beer-cheese-sausage dip. And you can't eat dip without chips. Well, I guess you can, but other might object to me sticking my fingers in the dip. But it wasn't the dip and chip's fault, it was that I went back for seconds and thirds.

The second was when I was hit with a powerful craving for pizza. I don't know what brought it on, it was like Ozling was dancing around my head chanting "pizza-pizza-pizza". Part of it may have been I ate my actual meal for the day too early. So I caved, figuring with a house full of gamers and making it look like I was being a generous host rather than merely indulging my inner Hutt that there wouldn't be much pizza left for me. There were three slices.

So I've been good since then and did my penance at the gym, so hopefully I'm back on track.

1 Comments:

Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

I had a dream about your diet while I was in Russia. In my dream it was your birthday an you had lost all of the weight you wanted to lose. I hope it comes true!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home