Thursday, September 14, 2006

Druiddo the Hutt



Talk about a diet inspiration! Why do people always seem to shoot me in profile? Anyways, this picture is from about a year ago, and by my current estimate 22 pounds ago. The picture is from the opening ceremony for Indy Pagan Pride Day 2k5. No, I didn't really eat all of the food donations.


I was rather reluctant to post this picture, but I figured if nothing else, it'll inspire me to keep dieting and going to the gym (and not repeat my pizza transgression from last night). Of course, any potential future girlfriends that come here will flee... unless of course they're chubby-chasing nerd hags.

2 Comments:

Blogger KNH said...

You are keeping me motivated too- and I'm back down to my GenCon weight of 141. Thanks for the help!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Random pictures turning up on the web remind me that you never know where the camera will be pointed. I need to work on my posture... or else I really need to hide behind drums and cloaks!

Anyway... this post reminded me... Cern's been trying to reach you about doing the opening ritual for PPD on the 23rd. Drop me an email at debbie at reddogs dotcom and I'll put you in touch with him!

(Wanders off to work on posture before drumming in public again...)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home