Friday, June 20, 2008

I can has Instinct

You'd think that as much as I like tech, I'd be an early adopter. I'm not. Even when I get something new, it's likely to wait a while before I get around to hooking it up. But not the new toy I got today... a Samsung Instinct.


At a meeting the managers were showing a new program that would tell if a customer was eligible for an upgrade cell phone. I volunteered my info and the system said that I had been eligible for an upgrade since...

2005.

Then I read about the Instinct and found out that the plan I already have would work on it. Combine that with the recent price drop to kick iPhone in the nuts and I got my new phone as soon as I clocked out. I'd probably have blogged it earlier, but I've been playing with it.

I don't know what I like better so far... the GPS including traffic updates or that fact that I can pull up the local weather radar on my phone. Yeah, I'm odd.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Falconsword said...

2005 eh? Way to go Kenobi. I admire you for keeping up on your plan. of course, it's better than me buying a kickass Envy then moving to a place with no data services. 18 more months...blech!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home