Sunday, March 18, 2007

Smarter than the average bear

It seems like the bears all have their own signature tricks and some even wait turns (like praying bear).



Anonymous Vanessa said...

For some reason, this video makes me really sad. I feel so sorry for those poor bears.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Falconsword said...

I'm with Vanessa, this is pathetic. I hope this isn't a zoo in the US. First off the bears are packed in like cordwood, secondly the public should never be alowed to feed/taunt them like that. This is probably one of the couple dozen private 'bear parks' around the country. My libertarian-environmentalist side is conflicted by parks like this. The animals deserve their dignity, and proformances like this serve no one except the park owners.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Oz said...

I suspect it is Japan or Europe. I remember one like this in Bierne, but I don't think that this is it.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home