Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another on of those meme's

Spell your name without vowels: Jn sbrn

What color do you wear most?: black

What’s for dinner tonite?: A hunk of meat (seriously)

Are you happy with your life right now?: I guess

Tell me a secret about one of your siblings: Then it wouldn't be a secret

Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?: Yes - Kevin Smith when I dressed as Silent Bob, and Charles Bronson when I went to prom (it was the 80's).

Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?: Notebook computer

How’s the weather?: Cold

What chores do you have around the house: all of them


Finish this sentence. I wish: dunno... not really a wishing kind of guy. I guess the winning Powerball would be nice, bt not something I think about.

One word to describe you: reserved

What should you be doing right now?: going to the gym (and I will when I finish)

Who did you hug today?: don't remember the last time I hugged anyone

What are you listening to right now?: Star Wars: ANH soundtrack

Done anything you regret so far this week?: Went to the White Trash Buffet

Describe where you are right now: In my sanctum sanctorum... I mean den

Say one of your friends and an inside joke with them: Ray, drink Ray

How many homes have you lived in? 16 including childhood

What food did you eat last night?: Potato skins (I was bad :( )

Do you dress for style or comfort?: comfort... I am style challeneged

Name someone with the same b-day as you: an employee at work about half my age

What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?: If I have to pick, I guess Thriller

If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Steak

What curse word do you use the most?: the f bomb

Do you own an iPod?: No

Have you ever bid for something on Ebay?: Yes

Where do you buy your groceries?: Marsh

What was the last movie you watched?: The Aviator

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?: Regular

Has anyone told you a secret this week?: No

When was the last time someone hit you?: Other than tae kwon do sparring? I think junior high

Can you whistle?: Yes

Have you ever participated in a protest?: Yes

Who was the last person to call you?: Ken

What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?: Don't have a favorite

What is something you must do everyday?: checmy e-mail

What is your job title?: Inventory Supervisor, though I prefer The Dark Lord of Inventory, or the one another store gave me - The Invemtory Godfather

What do you miss most?: My cat Kuriko

Would you ever sky dive?: Maybe.

What movie do you know every line to?: The Princess Bride, Star Wars: ANH, Pirates of the Caribbean: CotBP

What color is your bedroom painted?: white

Can you skip rocks?: yes

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?: Side

If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been? No clue

Has anyone ever called you spoiled?: No

Did you ever go to the same school as your parents?: No

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?: Bare minimum 4, if I get 6 I'm pretty good.

How much is gas where you live right now?: $2.15ish

What album did you buy last?: the newest Wierd Al

How many pairs of shoes do you own?: 6

Are your days full and fast-paced?: No, I'm on vacation

Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?: Maybe... the last thing like that I remember was a math teacher getting mad at me and a friend because we were doing lightspeed calculations, though I don't recall if we were actually talking.

Were you a “planned” child?: Not sure

Are you a good dancer?: Bwahahahahhahahahahaha... I mean, no.

Are you a nice person?: Some people think so

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home