Saturday, January 20, 2007

Alphabet meme

Got this from Nicole. Hopefully I changed all of the answers, or it might look odd.


THE LETTER A:
Are you available?: Yes
What is your age?: 40
What annoys you?: Stupid people that waste my time

THE LETTER B:
Do you live in a big house?: No, I'd call it smallish
When is your birthday?: Feb 16
Who is your best friend? I have a few best friends

(rest of the alphabet after the jump)


THE LETTER C:
What’s your favorite candy?: Maple nut goodies
Who’s your crush?: Don't have one
When was the last time you cried? When I received a condolences card from my vet regarding my cat's death and the picture reminded me of her (about 18 months ago).

THE LETTER D:
Do you daydream?: Yes
What’s your favorite kind of dog?: Large. Even though I'm not a "dog person", I grew up with a big dog and like them.
What day of the week is it?: Saturday

THE LETTER E:
How do you like your eggs?: Scrambled, with some cheddar cheese mixed in.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yes.
What’s the easiest thing ever to do? Procrastinate

THE LETTER F:
Have you ever flown in a plane?: Yes
Do you use fly swatters?: No
Have you ever used a foghorn? No, but I wish I could have one in my car. That or a train horn.

THE LETTER G:
Do you chew gum?: Yes
Are you a giver or a taker?: Ask my exs
Do you like gummy candies?: Not particularly, they stick to my teeth

THE LETTER H:
How are you?: OK
What’s your height?: 5′11″
What colour is your hair?: Brown

THE LETTER I:
What’s your favourite ice cream?: Cookie dough ice cream by Ben & Jerry's
Have you ever ice skated?: Yes
Would you live in an igloo? Someone had trouble coming up with an "I" question

THE LETTER J:
What’s your favourite jelly bean?: Orange
Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?: Yes
Do you wear jewelry?: Yes.

THE LETTER K:
Who do you want to kill?: No one comes to mind.
Do you want kids?: Depends on my mood.
Where did you have kindergarten? Pulliam Elementary School on the south side of Chicago.

THE LETTER L:
Are you laid back?: Yes
Do you lie?: Yes
Have you ever been to London?: Yes. Would love to go back.

THE LETTER M:
What’s your favourite movie?: Pirates of the Caribbean
Do you still watch Disney movies?: Maybe
What type of music you listen to?: Soundtracks, some classic rock

THE LETTER N:
Do you have a nickname?: Oz
Favourite number?: 8
Do you prefer night over day? Yes

THE LETTER O:
What’s your one wish?: I don't have one wish, just a few hopes
Are you an only child?: No
Do you wish this was over?: Not yet... ask me again after T

THE LETTER P:
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: Don't think that I am paranoid
Do you love the colour pink?: Not particularly
Are you a perfectionist? No

THE LETTER Q:
Are you quick to judge people? Yes
Do you wish you were a Queen?: No, not in any context of the term
Have you ever rode a quad? I'm assuming an ATV. No.

THE LETTER R:
Do you think you’re always right?: Always? Often, yes.
Do you watch reality TV: No
What’s a good reason to cry?: There are many

LETTER S:
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Rain
Do you like snow?: Only if I don't have to go anywhere
What’s your favourite season? Autumn - I love the smells

THE LETTER T:
What time is it?: 16:15
What time did you wake up?: 08:00
When was the last time you slept in a tent? A few years ago.

THE LETTER U:
Do you own an umbrella?: Yes
Can you ride a unicycle?: No
Have you ever said someone was ugly?: Yes

THE LETTER V:
What’s the worst veggie?: Green ones
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Ireland
Where was your last family vacation to? Um... I can't remember. It was probably over 20 years ago.

THE LETTER W:
What’s your worst habit?: Procrastinating
Where do you live?: Indianapolis Indiana
Who’s your hero?: I don't have one

THE LETTER X:
Have you ever had an x-ray?: Yes
Have you seen the x-games?: No
Do you own a xylophone?: No

THE LETTER Y:
Do you like the colour yellow?: It’s ok
What year were you born in?: 1966
What’s one thing you yearn for?: Don't know that I yearn for anything.

THE LETTER Z:
What’s your zodiac sign?: Aquarius
Do you believe in the zodiac?: Not literally, but there do seem to be common traits (and I am a stereotypical Aquarius).
What’s your favourite zoo animal?: Big cats

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm bored...



THE LETTER A:
Are you available?: No
What is your age?: 43
What annoys you?: People who assume their time is MUCH more important than mine

THE LETTER B:
Do you live in a big house?: No...bigger than a breadbox, but not by much
When is your birthday?: Jan 30
Who is your best friend? Tie: My brother Chris and Gordon Huxford...Oz not far behind


THE LETTER C:
What’s your favorite candy?: Cotton Candy--horribly bad for me
Who’s your crush?: Don't have any anymore
When was the last time you cried? When I drove a splinter under my finger a few days ago (I know...wimp)

THE LETTER D:
Do you daydream?: Always
What’s your favorite kind of dog?: Old English Sheep dog or West Highland White Terrier (grew up with both)
What day of the week is it?: Thursday...barely

THE LETTER E:
How do you like your eggs?: Scrambled, with anything on hand mixed in
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yes
What’s the easiest thing ever to do? Nothing

THE LETTER F:
Have you ever flown in a plane?: Yes, but as an infant, so I don't remember. One helicopter ride as a teen at a car dealership, that was cool
Do you use fly swatters?: On occasion.
Have you ever used a foghorn? No

THE LETTER G:
Do you chew gum?: Rarely
Are you a giver or a taker?: Been both, usually a mistake each time
Do you like gummy candies?: Used to like bears, but it has been years

THE LETTER H:
How are you?: Horrible, but still unmotivated to diet (Death wish perhaps..?)
What’s your height?: 5′10″
What colour is your hair?: Brown/Dark Blond....depends on the weather...and grey starting to creep in

THE LETTER I:
What’s your favourite ice cream?:Butter Pecan
Have you ever ice skated?: Yes, but my ankles killed me
Would you live in an igloo? Nah, no modem access

THE LETTER J:
What’s your favourite jelly bean?: Cherry
Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?: Yes
Do you wear jewelry?: Almost never...occasionally a chain or ring

THE LETTER K:
Who do you want to kill?: Nobody...wouldn't cry if Bush and cronies bit it, but I don't want to do it
Do you want kids?: Not a chance...I can't take care of plants, much less vertibrates
Where did you have kindergarten? School 106, just NW of Arlington HS

THE LETTER L:
Are you laid back?: Yes
Do you lie?: Yes
Have you ever been to London?: No. Been to Canadian side of Niagra, but that's it outside US

THE LETTER M:
What’s your favourite movie?: Ten Commandments or Wizard of Oz
Do you still watch Disney movies?:Yup
What type of music you listen to?:Anything but Rap or Hip-Hop

THE LETTER N:
Do you have a nickname?: No
Favourite number?: 666...make more jokes about it than any other number.
Do you prefer night over day? No preference

THE LETTER O:
What’s your one wish?: That I could be better organized/motivated in life
Are you an only child?: No
Do you wish this was over?: No, I already told you my one wish...

THE LETTER P:
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: One I have NO interest in sharing, thank you very much.
Do you love the colour pink?: Like, yes. Love, no.
Are you a perfectionist? Not a chance....slob 101

THE LETTER Q:
Are you quick to judge people? Sometimes, though I try and stop myself
Do you wish you were a Queen?: Royalty, no..Drag/Homosexual, might be interesting, but no.
Have you ever rode a quad? No.

THE LETTER R:
Do you think you’re always right?: No...many times, but nobody is *always* right
Do you watch reality TV: Not a chance in hell (Drawn Together doesn't count)
What’s a good reason to cry?: physical/mental/emotional pain

LETTER S:
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Sun or very light rain
Do you like snow?: Only Children and People who don't have to travel *like* snow...
What’s your favourite season? Summer...best time for swimming

THE LETTER T:
What time is it?: 2:55
What time did you wake up?: Noon...my day off, and I was up on computer til 4 am
When was the last time you slept in a tent? 28-30 years ago...not much into nature

THE LETTER U:
Do you own an umbrella?: Own, yes...Use,now where did I put that thing...
Can you ride a unicycle?: No, too heavy for Bicycle (favorite transportation) for 20 years
Have you ever said someone was ugly?: Yes

THE LETTER V:
What’s the worst veggie?: Veggies all good
Where do you want to go on vacation?: I don't do vacations anymore, so home I guess
Where was your last family vacation to? New Hampshire to see Grandparents...15+ years ago

THE LETTER W:
What’s your worst habit?: Procrastinating
Where do you live?: Carmel/Westfield Border, Indiana
Who’s your hero?: My Dad

THE LETTER X:
Have you ever had an x-ray?: Yes
Have you seen the x-games?: No
Do you own a xylophone?: No....(kinda stretching here, yes?)

THE LETTER Y:
Do you like the colour yellow?: Banana Yello, yuck....Gold's ok
What year were you born in?: 1963
What’s one thing you yearn for?: Didn't we already do the one wish question?

THE LETTER Z:
What’s your zodiac sign?: Aquarius
Do you believe in the zodiac?: Nope, but I do seem to have some water-bearer/peacemaker tendencies
What’s your favourite zoo animal?: Snakes and Sharks (most fascinating)

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our birthdays are only three days apart!

I would like you to know that my new monitor has one dead pixel and the only time I see it is when I visit your black blog.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Oz said...

Bwahahaha... the Black Blog of Pixel Despair.

OK, it's early, I'm not all awake yet.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home