Saturday, January 27, 2007


Yes... as my friend Sherri pointed out, it looks like Google is forcing everyone to switch over.

If I wanted a Google account, I'd have one. For all I remember, I might. But I hate being forced to do something.

Of course, after their pithy "just this once" bit, I'll try again to see if they are bluffing.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're not bluffing. It wasn't too painful and the changes are so minor I don't know why they even bothered.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous jeani said...

I switched the kidlet's blogger blog over and there are some cool new things but you have to reset your template to use them.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Oz said...

I had to switch, and my first post it lost the tags used to seperate the lead of my post from the rest.


Oh, and I already had a Google account.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home