Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What Mental Disorder do ... oooh shiny...

What mental disorder do you have?
Your Result: ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

You have a very hard time focusing, and you find it difficult to stay on task without your mind wandering. You probably zone in and out of conversations and tend to miss out on directions because you cannot focus

Manic Depressive
Paranoia
GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
What mental disorder do you have?



I know I've had at least one mental disorder quiz, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't this one (and I don't remember how I rated). I think what I really have is Forgetful Procrastinator Syndrome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oz said...

and of course the little bars don't show... basicly I'm around 40 - 45% in the ADD bar, then 15% and 10% and virtually none in the rest.

4:19 PM  
Blogger KNH said...

I'm about 30% OCD.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home