Sunday, October 30, 2005

Party Aftermath

One of the nice things about hosting a party is that my house is cleaner after the party than it was before I started cleaning up for the party.

Too bad I forgot to take pictures of everyone in costume :(. I got new bayyeries for the camera, loaded them, had a blank memory card in it, set it out on the counter and forgot about it. But I did find out that I have 2 camera bags... don't ask why.

One of my co-workers won the costume contest for her Hermoine Granger contest, and won it by a wide margin... though my sheep did get one vote. Not my sheep costume... my sheep with the fang marks to show that I was a Scottish vampire.

It was fairly quiet for a party, with only 8 of us (not counting the sheep), but it was pretty good. Of course, now I have junk food and beer left for the rest of the week, as well as a half gallon of Green Stuff (we drank 1.5 gallons). And now Pickles can no longer say Weasel isn't real. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home