Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fishers Ren Faire 2005


My friend Nicole and I at the Ren Faire. Am I smiling or grimacing?

The first annual Fishers Ren Faire turned out to be pretty decent, especially compared to what I was expecting. And from what I overheard about attendance, it's a pretty good bet we'll see another one next year. Hopefully they'll get the shuttle bus/remote parking thing worked out and it will attract some more vendors. Of course, the best thing is that it is about a mile from my house.

One cool thing happened that never happened to me before. I am used to getting my picture taken while in garb, and while in our way in, a couple asked my friend Nicole and I if we'd pose for a picture. After they snapped the shot, they offered to e-mail us a copy, which I thought was really cool.

I may write more on the faire... but right now it's 11:15pm and I have to get up at 6:00am. I had planned on going to bed earlier, but *rattle* *clatter* that not what runes say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home