Thursday, October 27, 2005

Costume conspiracy

As I went from Halloween store to Halloween store in search of the one obscure part I needed for my intended costume, I noticed something...

All Halloween stores seem to be supplied by the same vendor. Not just the stores under the same company... all of them. They all have the same stuff for the most part.

And of course, by "same stuff" I mean "not the part I'm looking for".

I was going to dress as a Rim World Shepherd (Firefly/Serenity). Looks like I'll have to fall back on my original idea. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I'm starting to think that no matter what you're looking for or where you go, if the first store doesn't have it your out of luck. GL getting the costume together!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home