Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wolverine and the X-Men trailer




Um. Okay, I'm a pretty big Wolverine fan, but I still to say...

wtf?

This would be like making "Batman and the Justice League". Why does Wolverine get lead billing? Wolverine leading the X-Men... with Scott still there? Sorry, he ranks about #3 in my book for X-Leader (Cyclops and Storm being 1 and 2).

And as much as I love to see new X-Men material, this looks like someone has taken the last 20 years of X-Books, put it in a blender and hit puree.

But you know as much as I'll bitch about it until then, I'll probably buy the damned thing when it comes out.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget everything you know about X-Men.

It may be fun watching for cameos, but I agree, take everything-X and mix to destruction--still,might be funny to watch

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home