Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Name Meme

Got this one from Nicole.

My secret names:
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet’s name and current car)
Bruno Cruiser

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Vanilla Chip

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Smilodon


4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (Last 3 letters of my sister’s name and first two letters of my mom’s name; use whatever names you like also and where they came from)
Thygl (caTHY + GLenda)

5. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Black Stout

6. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
William Charles

7. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Carson Columbus

8. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Samhain Wild (as in wild flowers... because anyone who knows me knows that I can't intentionally grow a flower).

9. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Banana Sweaty (could be so wrong... Sweaty Banana?)

10. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Granola Oak

11. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Gaming Storm Tour

Bonus: My Rap name:
O Z Biggie

Gee... now I have some new NPC names.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home