Friday, February 09, 2007

What Action Hero Are You?

You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow. Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow

63%

The Amazing Spider-Man

58%

William Wallace

58%

Lara Croft

58%

Batman, the Dark Knight

50%

El Zorro

46%

Maximus

46%

Neo, the "One"

42%

Indiana Jones

42%

The Terminator

33%

James Bond, Agent 007

33%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com


Not what I would have guessed. And I was good in not trying to slant it... but I figured I'd end up as Indy or Wallace.

[Edit]
Wow, I think I'm actually starting to learn a little of the html stuff... I actually fixed the craptastic formatting that the quiz generated by editting the html by hand.

Yay me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Oz said...

Wow... formatting is craptastic.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home