Saturday, January 14, 2006

New(ish) Computer

The PC I've had sitting in a box for months is finally up and running. I knew it would be a pain because I had a new video card to put in it, which of course did not want to cooperate, and hooking up a router for which I had bought only a 7' cable (back before I realized re-arranging my den would not work).

So after a couple of hours of cussing at the cat, who of course wanted to be where everything was going on, I have it going and have a live internet connection.

Unfortunately I had to cheat and do this entry from my old computer, because I can't remember my password.

D'oh.

update

OK, this is from my new computer. Yay me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

D'OH! I forget my passwords all the time! LOL

9:32 PM  
Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

OK, this is bizarre. I did not post the comment above this one.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Oz said...

There's another Sherri reading my blog?

/cuetwilightzonetheme

Yup, different profile and everything, just the same spelling.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home