Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm masculine

and apparently Warren Cleaver.





Masculine
You scored 53 masculinity and 40 femininity!
You scored high on masculinity and low on femininity. You have a traditionally masculine personality.




My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:












free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 28% on masculinity





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 4% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in touch with my feminine side...

Feminine
You scored 40 masculinity and 66 femininity!

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I ended up in between as:

Androgynous
You scored 60 masculinity and 56 femininity

Plus, by the picture, I am Neo AND Trinity.

Go figure.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Oz said...

At least you'll like the colors in your wardrobe :)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home