Thursday, September 22, 2005

This could be bad

Every time I see an update on Rita, I keep expecting it to swing north towards New Orleans. Don't ask me why... I just think it's going to end up a lot closer than they originally projected. Probably not a direct hit, but I think it will pass west New Orleans over the part of Loiusiana between New Orleans and Texas.

But what do I know? I'm not a meteorologist. But back when I heard folks were returning while Rita was still chugging towards the Keys, I thought 'someone is going to get to say 'I told you so'.'

1 Comments:

Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

I'm on-call this weekend, or as we're calling it in the office "hurricane watch". One of the blood centers we support is directly in Rita's path. This is the same blood center that caught fire earlier this year, so my theory is that it's going to "burn down, fall over, and then sink into the swamp!" :)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home