Thursday, July 28, 2005

Convictions vs. Cash

First of all, forgive me if I've posted this thought before. I've thought about it for a long time, but I'm just too damned lazy to check the archives.

I really admire the folks that run Chik-fil-A. Why? Because their restaurants are closed on Sundays.

People that know me that I am far from Christian (quite pagan in fact)and I grouse about the blue laws that keep me from being able to buy a six pack on a Sunday (but that's a different rant).

But I admire CfA becuase they put their principles before money. Sunday could bring a lot of revenue to their coffers, but they say no, putting their beliefs and their employees first.

(Now watch someone dig up some dirt like they use kittens in their nuggets...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...Kitten Nuggets!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home