Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Diet inspiration

I need to post this pic on my fridge...



This was taken at our Tribe's Beltaine Contest and prominently shows my gut. :(

The good news is that I've lost 9 lbs since I've started my new job. Basically all I've done is cut out fast-food lunches. I'm still not hitting my 3 times a week goal for the gym, but hopefully now that things are calming down at work I'll quit slacking.

If I need encouragement... there's alaways this pic.

PS: You can see my friend Sherri's blog entry that I got this picture from and explains our event a little here.

1 Comments:

Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

I'm sorry dude, I didn't intentionally take an unflattering photo of you. The only other picture I have of you also has Keith in the background bending over to pull out the horseshoe stakes. So my choices were your gut or Keith's ass, and since I have to live with Keith you lost. :)

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home