Saturday, February 26, 2005

Two steps forward... two steps back

I decided to step down, and got the first decent night's sleep in ages. It looks like they'll put me on the books to be a supervisor at Noblesville, which should be a cush gig, and in the meantime they'll stack me, hopefully at Westfield (muncie was mentioned as another possibility, but they are too small to be able to afford me, so I should dodge that bullet).

Either the store I go to will be so grateful to have me that it'll be pretty easy, or I'll have to spend a few months being the team bitch until work starts at Noblesville.

When word gets out in my store, I suspect more than a few people will be worried. I've already gotten a call from another manager at a different store, so I know the cat is out of the bag.

1 Comments:

Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

And what's wrong with Muncie? *grin*

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home