Friday, January 28, 2005

Meanwhile at the gym...

The resolutionists are still making it crowded on early evenings in the weekdays. There are still new folks enrolling at what seems to be a faster clip than this summer. It's easy to spot people that just signed up, as an employee takes them around to the different machines.

It's not bad during the days when most people are at work, and Friday nights are usually dead in there. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd get up early before work and go in. Yeah, right, that will happen.

To be honest, I haven't been hitting my goal of three times per week. I'm hoping next week I'll get on the program, but it would help if my work schedule was stable. Two times a week is just enough to stay the same, at three times I start losing weight. You wouldn't think 1 more time per week would be that hard to manage. Unless you're lazy like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home