Friday, January 21, 2005

New D&D Books

Picked up a couple of new D&D books today. I haven't read them thoroughly, just skimmed through them, but here are my first impressions...

Complete Adventurer
Overall a pretty good supplement. It's not earth-shaking or game-changing, but experienced players will probably find some useful stuff in here. Some of it is updates for previously released material, but most of it is new. It's not a "go out and buy this now" book, but if you can spare $30 without pinching your wallet and like diverse rules for D&D pick one up next time you're by your local game store or comic shop.

Races of Destiny
Then there's the flip-side to buying new rules books without waiting for reviews. Folks that have played in my games (especially my current D&D campaign) could guess that the title would catch my attention.
I really hope I find more useful stuff as I read this book in detail, but this looks to be a "don't pay full price for this book" book.

1 Comments:

Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

Races of Destiny...I didn't know they'd written a book about us! :)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home