Saturday, October 25, 2008

Building the Millennium Falcon

Here's an interesting article regarding the construction of the full-sized model of the Millennium Falcon used in Empire Strikes Back (and partially in Return of the Jedi). This was back before everything was done in CGI, in a "More civilized era".


I wonder if whoever made the call to scrap the mock-up kicks themselves. Sure there would have been some insanely rich person that would have paid a dumptruck worth of cash to have the Falcon in their backyard.

That's why it's good I'm not a PowerBall winner, because I'd do crap like that. I'd also want a full-sized Serenity. Actually I'd want to live in it. Screw your McMansions... I live in a Firefly.

Maybe I'll buy a PowerBall ticket.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home