Thursday, August 07, 2008

199!

I technically flirted with 199 earlier but bounced back up a pound, but now that pound is gone again (I wait until the second day at a weight to count it). I got on and off the scale three times, partly to make sure it was right and partly to make sure it was real.

I actually had an employee at another location who hadn't seen me in ages ask me if I was okay because I'd lost so much weight. Okay, I don't want people to think I have cancer or something, but it's nice to know people see a significant difference.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! Keep at it :)

8:26 PM  
Blogger KNH said...

You have killed this weight loss challenge! Great job.

The good news in that all the walking at Gen Con will likely make us shed at least a pound apiece.

See you there!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home