Monday, January 07, 2008

Are you burnt out?

You Are 45% Burned Out

You're fairly burned out, and it shows.
You probably have been feeling a little rundown and irritable lately.
If you can, drop a few of your minor responsibilities and focus on what's really important.
You have too much on your plate, and it's catching up with you.

Actually not bad considering I came out of the holidays sick. Then again, I have very little responsibility outside of work, which works to my favor. Thanks to Nicole for this one.



Blogger KNH said...

OK, great! So seeing as you're not nearly busy enough, want to come cook dinner for me? Or clean?

*stifles maniacal, burnout laughter*

3:50 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I got a 75%, so I guess when you're finished cleaning Nicole's house you can come over and clean mine.

Oh wait, I've seen your house...nevermind. *grin*

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home