Monday, January 07, 2008

Are you burnt out?

You Are 45% Burned Out

You're fairly burned out, and it shows.
You probably have been feeling a little rundown and irritable lately.
If you can, drop a few of your minor responsibilities and focus on what's really important.
You have too much on your plate, and it's catching up with you.



Actually not bad considering I came out of the holidays sick. Then again, I have very little responsibility outside of work, which works to my favor. Thanks to Nicole for this one.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KNH said...

OK, great! So seeing as you're not nearly busy enough, want to come cook dinner for me? Or clean?

*stifles maniacal, burnout laughter*

3:50 AM  
Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

I got a 75%, so I guess when you're finished cleaning Nicole's house you can come over and clean mine.

Oh wait, I've seen your house...nevermind. *grin*

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home