Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An end in sight

Things suddenly aped up over the past couple of days regarding my temporary assignment. This weekend I received the call that they had (finally) hired someone to take the position and that I would start training him Monday. The plan for me to train him for two weeks, then I'd be done there.

Today the Market Boss Guy called and said next week I'd go back to my own store and the new guy would come train with me there. So Friday will be my last day at the affluent suburban store and I go back to the Land of Grilles and Mullets.


It's not that there aren't several good people at this store, in fact some I've worked with in the past, but it will be nice to get "home". I'm sure my boss will be glad to see me back.

And after next week... I finally get my vacation that I've been putting off since the end of October.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, come on you know you missed the ambiance of our store.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Oz said...

We actually had to call the cops on a drunk Thursday... reminded me of home.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home