Saturday, November 25, 2006

61 Odd Questions

I'm copying this from MySpace...

(hopefully I've editted out all of Annie's answers... otherwise it might sound odd :) )

1.) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not that I know of

2.) Red Jello or Blue Jello?
Red... blue seems unnatural

3.) Whats the song thats getting on your nerves right now?
None that I know of

4.) Current Crush?
na

5.) What's your favorite color?
green

6.) Window seat or aisle seat?
window

7.) Ever met anyone famous?
Other than convention stuff, the original Mayor Daley in Chicago (the current one's father) when I was a kid.

8.) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life so far?
Sometimes

9.) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl

10.) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
I'd turn off the tv


11) Basketball or Football?
Football

12.) How long do your showers last?
I guess 5 minutes or so.

13.) Do you know how to drive a stick?
Yes. My ex-wife taught me.

15.) Are you self-conscious?
Sometimes

16.) Have you ever given money to a bum?
No

18). Where do you wish you were?
In a pub in Ireland

19. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
no

20.) Can you tango?
no, wish I could

21). Last gift you received?
Shot glass from Russia

22.) Last sport you played?
um... does bowling count? And I think that was 5 or 6 years ago.

23.) Things you spend a lot of money on?
DVDs and comics (depending on your definition of a lot)

26) Favorite FAST food restaurant?
Hardees

27) Most hated food(s)?
things with leaves

28) Can you sing?
Not really

29) Last person you called?
Colleague

30) What's your least fav. chore?
House cleaning

31. Favorite Drink?
Stout

32) Are you a vegetarian?
That's not food, that's what food eats

33) Do you believe in Heaven?
Depends on your definition... I'm not a Christian, so I don't believe in the Judeo-Christian "Heaven"

34) Do you miss someone?
Sometimes

35) Have you ever come close to dying?
Not that I know of, though I've had some closed calls in traffic that could have been disastrous

37)Are you eating?
No

38) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
No, I don't eat broccli

39) Do you wear makeup?
No

40) Whats your worst fear?
Dying alone... then the cat gets hungry

41) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Not unless I was in some sort of accident or something

42) What do you wear to bed?
Do you really want to know?

43) Have you ever done anything illegal?
no comment ;)

44) Are you a good kisser?
I've been told so, but you'd have to ask my exs

45) What kind of sneakers do you wear usually?
white ones

47) Future child's name?
Don't know, it wouldn't be just my decision (though for I son I'd try for Logan)

50) Do you snore?
I used to, but might not now that I've lost some weight

51) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
One location? I guess Japan since I've been to Europe.

52) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No.

53) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Figure out how much I needed to "retire" and how much I could give to family and friends

54) Gold or silver?
Depends. I wear a silver ring and a bronze hammer

55) Hamburger or hot dog?
Burger

56) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Burger

57) City, beach ,country?
Country (as long as I could get broadband :) )

58) What was the last thing you touched?
Keyboard

59) Where did you last eat out?
MacCool's

60) When was the last time you cried?
When my cat that I'd had for 17 years died

61) Do you read blogs?
yes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things with leaves? *cries laughing*

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home