Friday, August 18, 2006

228

As I continue to lose weight, it motivates me more to go to the gym. While some may consider making a big deal out of every pound, every time I find out I've lost a pound I visualize what a pound of fat would look like in my hand (yuck!) and being able to throw that pound away.


GenCon helped, and I actually dropped a pound during the Con. And while I was finishing my vacation I resisted the urge to be lazy and skip the gym.

Of course, I can't get too flush with victory, as there's a long way to go. In the gym today, I noticed an attractive redhead looking at me. The internal dialogue began...

*Why is she looking at me?*
*Should I just smile or stop and say hi?*
*What should I say?*

Then the logical side of my brain finished assessing the two seconds of video my eyes had fed it and reported its analysis...

*She's trying to read your t-shirt, dumbass.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home