Wednesday, May 31, 2006

All Hail Freon!

Yes, I have tithed on the altar of the AC gods and have been rewarded. Fortunately, it wasn't as bad as I expected... though I kind of wish I made as much an hour as the repair service charges. But I shouldn't complain, instead of the motor or needing a new unit, it was just a part that the service had in their van. The repair tech didn't try to sell me on getting a new unit or bogus recharge on my refrigerant.

Oh yeah... who have Wednesday, May 31 in the "when will Oz get around to setting up his new tv" pool? May 31, 2006 that is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that it was a relatively simple repair. I still remember when ours went out and the repairman was utterly stunned to find out that an AC unit that had a 20 year lifespan managed to survive for 30 with the original parts. Costly, but ultimately necessary.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home