Friday, May 26, 2006

Start the pool

I bought a new tv for my bedroom, a 26" HD LCD. I plan on putting it on top of my dresser, which means I'll have to clean it off. I also need to split my incoming cable there so I can access HD channels directly (my cable company doesn't block them, but you need a HD tuner).

The big question... how long will it take for me to get around to doing this? I am the High Priest of Procrastination; it took 6 months for me to get around to setting up my new computer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And in the meantime, you'll have a new table to set stuff on. :)

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...sorta like my scanner. Scan things with it? Nah. I'd have to clear 40+ lbs of debris first :-)

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, just think of it as reminiscing about the house on Keystone...BTW, I still wake up screaming from the flashbacks of the wood roaches falling on my face.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home