Wednesday, March 01, 2006

All Goods Things Must End

Last night was a little sad... it was the last session for my D&D campaign that has run for 5.5 years. We played nearly 150 sessions of the same campaign. But several players developed scheduling conflicts, the characters were massively powerful and I was starting to burn out a little, so the campaign has been retired.

Of course, this means I get to start a shiny new campaign with low level characters that might actually be afraid of an ogre. And of course that means I'll also get to experiment with some new rules.

But it's still a little sad, like when one of your favorite tv shows comes to an end.

1 Comments:

Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

It's strange but I don't miss my self characters as much as I miss the characters when I'm someone else. I miss Cat, and I really miss Holly. I try to think good thoughts of them so that their stories will continue in the Otherworld.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home