Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another personals response

This one is from someone named "Povo"...

I read your structure on myspace.com. But it not so - is much
Concerning you, I would like to know concerning you more.
If you to write to me on my address: aaaarree@yahoo.com
I could answer you faster. I the woman the widow without children, also
I wish to search correct for the person. The hope we could study
The friend the friend. Unfortunately I could not apply a picture nevertheless. But I shall be
It is necessary to send you it if you will answer my inquiry.
Write to me. You want to know more? THEN SEND me the E-MAIL ADDRESS.


All of the capitalization, spelling and punctuation are as sent. And I'm sure sending an e-mail to the addy in the response signs you up for a slew of spam as well as solicitations for pays sites.

3 Comments:

Blogger imademesss.com said...

Apparently, English is not this woman's first language so cut her a break. She might actually be the one for you. Take a chance!
Smooches.
go see my blog at http://imadeamess.blogspot.com

6:56 AM  
Blogger Oz said...

If I thought it really was a Russian woman writing, then yes, I would cut her some slack. Gods know I've mangled enough languages.

But the point of this is that there is someone sitting at a PC somewhere spamming these fake bad-English messages.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hey, at least you -got- a response to your personals ad! I haven't even gotten spam lately!

How's it going?

--Suzanne, FormerlyKnownAsCec :)

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home