Friday, August 17, 2007

GenCon 07 mini-update



I plan to do a day-by-day, but I had to put up this picture. I spotted this young lady, who has appeared in the past as a winged elf (that costume is stunning... look here, and asked if I could take her picture. She asked if I wanted to be in the picture, and I'm never one to pass up having my picture taken with a pretty woman. After I handed off my camera to a volunteer, she surprised me by dropping to the pose in the picture. The pleading look on her face was very convincing, I didn't know whether to laugh or be embarrassed (and as you can see by the pic, it was a bit of both).

So the good news is that I actually remembered to take my picture to the Con. The bad news is that the pictures from the first two days mostly suck because I didn't read the instructions. And I'm still getting used to the thing, so I lose a lot to camera shake, but hopefully I'll have enough decent pics to make a small collection.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home