Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oops, I meme'd it again

As my friend Nicole points out, it is easy to cut and paste these blogames floating out there LiveBlogSpace. But I like them because they occasionally make me think about and remember things I wouldn't normally think about.

Meme after the jump...


1. Explain what ended your last relationship? She didn't feel attached enough to me... probably because I kept from getting to close to keep from getting hurt.
2. When was the last time you shaved? This morning
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? At work, doing paperwork and probably cussing.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Watching the lightsaber tribute video.
5. Are you any good at math? I'm the opposite of Nicole... I have no use for calculus and abstract math, but I'm good at the basic stuff and algebra, even if my brain leaves out steps and goes from A to D, skipping B and C.
6. Your prom night? Lost my wallet a couple of months before, so I wasn't able to get my license in time as I had to get a new permit (and you needed to have your permit something like 6 months before testing for your license) so I had to rely on friends for a ride, but my date was so beautiful that we got a bunch of free pictures because the photographer wanted to use her picture for promo purposes, but then our post prom trip was rained out.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Distantly related to Marlon Brando and Ann Rutledge (Spoon River Anthology). And Ozzy Osbourne... at least that's what I started telling everyone after being asked if I was related to Ozzy the first 100 times.
8. Last thing received in the mail? Bills.
9. How many different beverages have you had today? 6
10. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machines? I hate talking to machines/ voicemail.
11. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? No.
12. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? Fillings when the dentist didn't wait for the novacaine to kick in.
13. What is out your back door? A bunch of landscaping work that I can ignore if I keep the blinds closed.
14. Any plans for Friday night? No.
15. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Not particularly.
16. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? I think.
17. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yes.
18. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yes. I'm a bachelor.
19. Some things you are excited about? Ummm... nothing.
20. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Ages since I had Jello, maybe lime (but that could give me bad "green stuff" memories).
21. Describe your keychain(s)? It has about dozen or so keys, most of which I know what they open, and a bottle opener.
22. Where do you keep your change? All over the place.
23. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Define large... I often talk in front of 20+ at work, and occasionally 80+. Last time I spoke in front of 100+ was a wedding I performed in the 90's. Unless you count when I was on tv, or appeared in a training video.
24. What kind of winter coat do you own? It's big and warm.
25. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open, unless I'm mad at the cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home