Thursday, May 17, 2007

CW fall line-up

Of course on of my favorite shows has been cancelled. Despite critical acclaim and a cult following, Veronica Mars is not in the CW's fall schedule. Smallville is back, which I guess is good, though I keep finding myself hoping they kill off Lana. I have to admit... I like "Lana Luthor" better.


And what kind of gems would replace a show so well-written that Joss Whedon and Kevin Smith asked to do cameos? A match-making show to hook up a farmer (bet he turns out to be rich and just posing as a farmer) and a mother-daughter beauty pageant.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was absolutely flabbergasted at the new shows coming in the fall line-up on all the broadcast networks...Maybe I'm just getting old, but it seems like they are all horrendous...Not even one sounds even halfway decent...

But the new season of Miami Ink starts in June, so what do I care? *huge grin*

6:46 PM  
Blogger Falconsword said...

Of course our favorite series got the ax. Jericho. Awesome plots, current events, incredible acting. Fuckers. I don't even know why I bothered watching network TV. You'd think I would know better after getting screwed year after year.

9:00 PM  
Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

This time ittook Fox only two episodes to screw Nathan Fillion. I wonder if his contract includes a supply of KY Jelly?

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home