Sunday, January 22, 2006

Two for one quiz entry

I know you guys have missed the quizzes, so I dug a couple from stalking on MySpace...

What kind of Buffy-Verse Archetype are you?

You Are A Witch
Witch


Which Buffy archetype are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Does this mean I get a hot lesbian girlfriend? Wait a minute... if she's... nevermind. Stop laughing Ozling.

The next quiz is a little more serious (and hopefully I haven't posted it before).





Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, howcome on the Evilness Quiz I got "Evil", and on the Buffy Quiz I got "Vampire"? Is there a theme here??

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are A Demon

Your Dominant Intelligence is Logical-Mathematical Intelligence

So apparently, I'm a Demon Mathematician...makes as much sense as anything else, i guess :)

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home